Do You Want To Learn Ninjutsu
Authentic Traditional Japanese Ninja Training?
Learn from a Master Teacher Who Has Been Training in the Shinobi Arts Since 1980!
Under the Guidance of 13th Degree Black Belt (Judan Ka Menkyo) and Bujinkan Dojo Shidoshi Jeffrey M. Miller, you will learn Ninjutsu and the authentic Japanese Martial Arts of the ancient Samurai Warriors.
If you really want to learn ninjutsu and the warrior secrets passed down through the 9 lineages that make up the Bujinkan Dojo, then prepare to delve into the mystery, magic, and power that is authentic Japanese Ninja Training and find out why conventional, modern martial arts pale in comparison to this ancient source of powerful and enlightened living!
Training at Warrior Concepts allows you to explore every facet of this training and the powerful traditions that literally span centuries. And now you can learn Ninjutsu, and get real Samurai and Ninja training online and through Shidoshi Miller's live training programs.
Whether you're looking to learn about...
- Ninja and Samurai history
- The "8 Gates of Traditional Ninja Training"
- Ninjutsu Technique
- Mikkyo Ninja Mind Secrets & Philosophy
- Modern and Traditional Weapons
- The Art of the Samurai Sword
- The Ninja Sword, or...
You want to begin learning how to live and think like a warrior through our...
Whether you already live here, or choose to move to the Sunbury area, you can become a full-time student under the guidance of Shidoshi Miller. Choose from either of the powerful mastery-leadership or Shinobi-kai programs, or why not make the commitment to take your place in the shidoshi's Uchi-Deshi "live-in student" program.
Online Ninja Training Courses
Long-distance training for the lone Ninja Warrior.
- Martial Arts Books & Training Manuals
- Ninjutsu Video Courses
- Teleseminars & Webinars on Special Topics
- Live Coaching
Live Training Seminars
Tailor your training and add skills as you see fit. Choose from:
- Sword, staff, spear, and other traditional weapons.
- Kyoketsu-shoge, shuriken, blowgun, and other specialty weapons of the ninja.
- Handgun, knife, improvised weapons, and other modern self-protection applications of the ninja's art.
- Ninpo Mikkyo - empower your life with the ninja's mind-science.
Yearly Ninja Camps
Spring & Fall intensives where you can eat, sleep, and live the Ninja's lifeways!
- Spring & Fall Ninja Camps
- Japan Training Adventures
Yearly Japan Training Trips
Join Shidoshi Miller for up to two weeks training with the Masters and visiting some of the historical sites of our Budo!
- Train with Grandmaster Hatsumi, and several of the Shihan 'master-teachers'
- Ride the 'Bullet-train' to Kyoto & Nagano
- Climb Togakure (modern-day Togakushi) Mountain
- Visit the Ninja museum where Soke donated much of the ancient weapons he inherited from his teacher, Soke Takamatsu
- Experience a real "Nightingale Floor" designed to detect Ninja in the Tokugowa Castle Nijo-jo in the ancient capital city of Kyoto
Individual Private Training
One-on-one training with Shidoshi Miller at his academy or bring him to you.
- Tailor your training
- Schedule for time for you alone, or for your group
- Get coaching by phone, email, and/or in-person
I look forward to training with you very soon!